A new addition to our tours, the Bluebell Steam Railway & Vineyard Bus Tour.
We pick you up from Brighton Station and transport you through the Sussex countryside to the Bluebell Steam Railway. The set of
After your short tour of the station, your locomotive will arrive and you will be greeted into a historic carriage and take
After lunch, it’s just a
Maximum group numbers – 15
Duration – 9:00 – 16:30 (7.5hrs) – This will vary slightly
Activity level – Low. stroll around the Station, vineyard and tour of the winery.
Frequency – Fridays in June and July. Check out our booking calendar for tour dates
Your tour will include
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton station
- Expert tour guide
30 minutescenic drive in our clean, modern minibus through the Sussex countryside into the Sussex wine region
- Small intimate groups with a maximum of 14
- Expert guided tour of Bluebell Railway
1.5 hourtrain journey on a vintage steam train
- Traditional English country pub lunch with
speciallyselected menu of local produce
- Full vineyard and winery tour followed by a tutored tasting of four sparkling wines
- Variety of dates to choose from.
Book your railway & vineyard tour today - only £79
To book your own place on this memorable tour, please choose a date and book using our tour calendar.