Beer more your thing?
Our Great British Brewery Tour will take you out of the city and into the wilds of Sussex to visit two award-winning breweries for a day of beer tasting with a hearty lunch! We meet at Brighton Station and transport you out into the Sussex countryside where we visit our first brewery, Here you will be given a full tour of the brewery by the head brewer and shown how Sussex beer is produced. You will taste a variety of beers and have the chance to ask all of your beer-related questions.
After our first brewery, it’s off to a traditional country pub for a hearty lunch. After lunch it’s off to brewery number two where you will taste another selection of Sussex beers and impress their head brewer by all the knowledge you gained from our first stop!
Tour times – 09:30am – 17:30pm – 8 hrs approx (times may change slightly on specific dates)
Tour Size – Maximum 15
Activity level – Low
Your brewery tour will include:
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton station
- 30 minute scenic drive in our clean, modern minibus through the Sussex countryside
- Small intimate groups with a maximum of 15 fellow enthusiasts
- Tours at two breweries with comprehensive tasting at each
- Traditional English country pub lunch
- Back to Brighton by 17:30pm
- Variety of tours to different breweries you can choose from and dates to suit
Book your brewery tour todayTo book your Sussex Brewery Tour, please choose a date and book using our tour calendar. 2019 dates coming soon!
Buy a Sussex Brewery Tour gift voucherGift Vouchers are reedemable on any Brewery Tour 12 months from purchase
Once you select your ticket type and amount you will be taken to our secure Paypal site where you can pay through your Paypal account or enter credit card details. If you have any questions regarding payment please contact us at email@example.com.