Beer more your thing?
Our Great British Brewery Tour will take you out of the city and into the wilds of Sussex for a day of beer tasting with a hearty lunch! We meet at Brighton Station and transport you out into the Sussex countryside where we visit our first brewery, Here you will be given a full tour of the brewery by the head brewer and shown how Sussex beer is produced. You will taste a variety of beers and have the chance to ask all of your beer-related questions.
After the brewery, it’s off to a traditional country pub for a hearty lunch. After
Tour times – 10:00am – 16:30pm – 6.5hrs approx (times may change slightly on specific dates)
Tour Size – Maximum 15
Your brewery tour will include
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton station
30 minutescenic drive in our clean, modern minibus through the Sussex countryside
- Small intimate groups with a maximum of 15 fellow enthusiasts
- Tours at two breweries with
comprehensivetasting at each
- Traditional English country pub lunch
- Back to Brighton by
- Variety of tours you can choose from and dates to suit
Book your brewery tour today
To book your Cheese and vineyard tour, please choose a date and book using our tour calendar.
Once you select your ticket type and