Big Red Vineyard Tour of Sussex
Court Garden, Ridgeview & Artelium Estate
Our Flagship tour offers the best of Sussex. One for the wine lovers!
Our flagship tour takes its name from the 1960s Big Red London Bus that whisks you from Brighton to the heart of English wine country, where you’ll visit two award-winning vineyards.
You’ll enjoy an expertly-guided tour of the vines and winery at Court Garden vineyard, followed by a tutored sparkling wine tasting. For lunch, we head to the Rows & Vine restaurant at Ridgeview Wine Estate. After lunch, we head to Artelium Estate for a second guided wine tasting and a chance to relax and watch the sun fall over the beautiful South Downs.
Step back in time and watch the world go by while tasting the very best of Sussex!
10:00am : Departure at Brighton Railway Station
16:30pm : Arrive back at Brighton Railway Station
Your tour will include:
- Visit Court Garden vineyard, Ridgeview Estate and Artelium Estate
- Expert-guided vineyard and winery tour
- Tutored wine tastings at each vineyard
- Convenient pick-up at Brighton train station
- Short drive through the countryside into the Sussex wine region
- Lunch – charcuterie style
- Time to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings or purchase a bottle at the cellar door
- Expert tour guide with you all the way
- Variety of dates to choose from
- Available as a Gift Voucher
Duration – 10:00 – 16:30 (6.5hrs)
Activity level – Low. Stroll around the vineyard and tour of the winery.
Frequency – Saturdays from March-November.