Electric Buggy Safari Wine Tour
Showcasing the best of Sussex’s artisan food & wine
ELECTRIC BUGGY SAFARI
An English wine tour with a South African Twist
Exploring English wine country with a twist in this unique and fun experience. After picking you up in our vintage 1950s coach, we visit two award-winning Sussex vineyards for tours, tastings with a unique vineyard safari and South African lunch experience.
Experience some of the most beautiful scenery of the South Downs National park as we pass through quaint villages and rolling hills before arriving at Mannings Heath Wine Estate.
Your will be greeted at Mannings Heath with a glass of sparkles, then It’s all guests to their starting positions as you pair up and get ready for your vineyard safari on golf buggies!
Your vineyard safari includes a tour of the estate with wine stops along the way. What safari would be complete without a traditional South African BBQ overlooking the estate?
Once you have finished your tasting, we head out onto the sun-terrace overlooking the estate for a traditional South African bbq of flamed grilled meats, vegetarian kebabs, roasted vegetables, salads, cheeses and delicious breads all lovingly prepared but the Mannings Heath chefs.
After lunch we head to our second vineyard for a tour of the winery to discover the secrets of English wine making, and your final tutored still and sparkling wine tasting. You will have time to explore the grounds and enjoy a glass or two on the sun terrace with the backdrop of the South Downs.
A truly great experience!
Included in your ticket:
- Pick up from Brighton in our 1950 vintage coach
- Expert wine guide onboard
- 45 minute journey through the spectacular South Downs National Park passing over rolling hills and through quaint villages
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- Golf Buggy vineyard safari experience.
- Tutored wine tasting at each vineyard
- Traditional South African Bbq overlooking the estate
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Winery tour and tutored wine tasting at second vineyard
- Chance to purchase wine at each vineyard
10:00 Pick up from Brighton Station
16:30 Arrive back at Brighton Station
Maximum group numbers – 30
Duration – 10:00 – 16:30 (6.5hrs)
Activity level – Low. tour of the winery.
Frequency – Wednesday from April-September.
- Boerewors (South African Sausage), Traditional South African Sausage, Flame grilled and delicious
- Peri-Peri Chargrilled Chicken Thighs
- Vegetable & Halloumi kebabs
- Roast Vegetable Salad
- Butternut, Beetroot & Feta Salad
- Roosterkoek with Apricot jam, Traditional South African bread cooked on the fire
2023 TOUR DATES
(Click on date below to book experience)
Wednesday 19th July – Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate & Bolney Wine Estate SOLD OUT
Wednesday 06th September – Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate & Bolney Wine Estate SOLD OUT
Purchase this experience as a Gift Voucher
**If you have a Gift Voucher to redeem, please either call or email us and one of our friendly team we will book you onto your tour.