Vineyard Tour of Kent
Join us as we transport into the Garden of England for a day exploring the best vineyards in Kent.
We pick you up from Tunbridge Wells train station and take you through the rolling Kentish countryside to two of England’s leading vineyards. You will be given a tour of the vineyard, walk amongst the vines and be shown the winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into the tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling and still wines. Once you have toured and tasted, it’s off to our favourite country pub for specially selected menu of local, seasonal produce. After lunch, we head to another award-winning Kent vineyard for a second tutored wine tasting. Finally, we head back to Tunbridge Wells. A Great British day out!
Your vineyard tour of Kent will include the following:
- Convenient pick-up point fromyou accomodation .
- 30 minute scenic drive in our clean, modern minibus through the beautiful countryside and into the Kent wine region.
- Visit two vineyards with a tutored wine tasting at each.
- Full vineyard and winery tour where you will learn about English winemaking from grape to glass.
- Traditional English country pub lunch with a specially selected seasonal menu. or lunch at the vineyard
Book your tour today
All of our tour dates can be viewed & booked through our tour calendar
Once you select your ticket type and amount you will be taken to our secure Paypal site where you can pay through your Paypal account or enter credit card details. If you have any questions regarding payment please contact us at email@example.com.