Sussex Vineyard Tour
Join us as we transport you out of the city and into the Beautiful Sussex countryside for a day of English wine tasting.
We pick you up from Brighton station and take through the rolling Sussex countryside to two England’s leading vineyards. You will be given a tour of the vineyard, walk amongst the vines and be shown the winery where you will learn about English wine production from grape to glass. After your tour, you will be shown into the tasting room for a tutored tasting of at least four award-winning sparkling wines. Once you have toured and tasted, it’s off to our favourite country pub for a charcuterie / ploughman’s lunch of fresh Seafood, salads, meats, cheeses ,breads, and chutneys. After lunch, we head to another Sussex vineyard for a second tutored tasting. After your second vineyard, we head to the highest viewpoint in sussex for 360 degree views of Sussex and the sea. A Great British day out!
Duration – 9:30 – 16:30 (7hrs) – This will vary slightly on individual tours.
Activity level – Low. stroll around the vineyard and tour of the winery.
Frequency – Most Saturdays and Thursdays from March – November. Check out our booking calendar for tour dates.
Your Sussex Vineyard Tour will include the following:
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton station
- 30 minute scenic drive in our clean, modern minibus through the Sussex countryside into the Sussex wine region
- Small intimate groups with a maximum of 14
- Visit two vineyards with a tutored wine tasting at each
- Full vineyard and winery tour where you will learn about English winemaking from grape to glass
- Traditional English country pub lunch with Charcuterie / ploughmans with salads, chutneys, fresh seafood, meats, breads and cheeses
- Back to Brighton by 5pm
- Variety of vineyard tours you can choose from and dates to suit