Terms & Conditions
We will always work with our customers to help find a solution to any issues that may arise, so if you have any questions about our tours and products, please get in touch and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Although extremely rare, Great British Wine Tours has the right to cancel tours at our discretion. In such cases we will offer you a place on a future tour or refund your tickets.
- Gift Vouchers are non refundable but they are transferable, so if you see another Great British Wine Tours’ tour, or date you would like to join, please let one of our team know and we will get you booked on.
- Venues and times at Great British Wine Tours may subject to change at short notice on rare occasions.
- We accept no responsibility for customers failing to be at their designated pickup points on time.
- No refunds are given for customers who miss our tours.
- Casual / tidy attire is a requirement for coming on our tours. Due to requests from our venues, fancy-dress is not permitted. These are working farms and ground conditions may be slippery. Please wear appropriate footwear.
- All guests must be 18 or over to join our tours. Great British Wine Tours does not accept responsibility for bookings being made for under 18s. Children will not be permitted on the tour and refunds will not be considered.
- Alcohol may not be consumed on or next to the bus at any time.
- Great British Wine Tours staff have the right to stop any persons being seen to be intoxicated from receiving more alcohol throughout the tour. Great British Wine Tours’ staff have the right to remove persons from the tour and make arrangements to be returned to their accommodation at the persons own cost.
- Great British Wine Tours take no responsibility for any property left on the bus.
- By boarding the vehicle you are accepting the terms and conditions and accept this as a binding contract for yourself and others who have booked for. You are responsible for relaying these Terms and Conditions to other customers you have booked and paid.
Confirming your booking
Your booking is not confirmed until you have we have received payment and you have received your confirmation email from us stating that your seats have been booked.
- We will always try to be as flexible as we can with your booking.
- Your payment for seats is a confirmation of group numbers.
- Cancellation or changes in numbers must be notified as soon as possible. Full refunds are available for cancellations up to 48 hours prior to your tour.
- If group numbers change and you have not notified us prior to pick-up you will be liable to pay 100% for those seats that have been booked and confirmed.
Group bookings on public tours
- Over 5 guests is considered a group boooking.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your group booking in order to receive a full refund.
- 7 – 13 days notice is required to cancel your group booking for 50% refund.
- Less than 7 days notice of cancellation you will be liable for the full cost of your tickets.
- We will always try to resolve any change in bookings to the best of our ability.
Private group bookings
To book a private tour, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. This will cover our costs and deposits for your tours at the vineyards. Full balance must be paid no less than 2 weeks before your tour otherwise it may be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.