Escape the city...
With a Great British Wine Tour just thirty minutes from Eastbourne station, your city escape is closer than you think..
EASTBOURNE WINE TOUR?
With our pick-up point just 30 Minutes from Eastbourne station, A Great British Wine Tour is closer than you think…
Looking for a private wine tour, hen celebration or corporate event? We can pick you up from your home or accommodation in Eastbourne and design a wine tour that suits you. Get in touch today and one of our friendly team will tailor your perfect day.
When you think Eastbourne Wine Tours, think Great British Wine Tours. Its easy and convenient to meet us at Brighton station and jump aboard one of our award-winning wine tours of Sussex. Brighton station is just thirty minutes from Eastbourne station and with Brighton just 20 minutes from the Sussex wine region with rolling hills and beautiful villages, our tours are easy and convenient to join from Eastbourne. Great British Wine Tours are designed so that you spend more time at these stunning locations.
Features Of A Great British Wine Tour
- Just one hour from Eastbourne Railway Station
- Visit award-winning Sussex vineyards on our beautiful Vintage London Bus
- Expert guided vineyard and winery tour where you will learn about english wine making from grape to glass
- Tutored wine tastings at each vineyard
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jury’s Inn Hotel Café at Brighton train station.
- Short journey through the
- Lunch at the vineyard showcasing the best Sussex produce with a glass of English wine
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Available as a Gift Voucher
Classic Sussex Vintage Bus Wine Tour
Ticket Price – £110pp
Maximum group numbers – 35
Duration – 9:30 – 16:30 (7.5hrs) – This will vary slightly on individual tours.
Activity level – Low. Stroll around the station, vineyard and tour of the winery.
Frequency – Saturdays from April-October.